Can Enjoy help me respond to a Data Subject Rights Request?

For our UK customers:

We process customer data on behalf of our UK partners. Customers who wish to make a Data Subject Rights request should contact BT/EE in the first instance, and request details of the personal data processed by Enjoy. If you have any general questions about how we process your data, please see our terms and conditions, or contact