To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 1-888-GO-ENJOY (18884636569)
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must consist of both:
- A completed and signed copy of the California Consumer Request Form; and
- A signed and notarized Affidavit Form(s) (please select the applicable Affidavit Form(s) from the links provided below) so that we can verify your identity as the person about whom we collected personal information, or another authorized person.
- If you are a California consumer making a request on your own behalf, please use this Consumer Affidavit of Identity Form.
- If you are a California consumer authorizing another person to make a request on your behalf, please use this Designation of Authorized Agent Affidavit Form. We will also require a separate Authorized Agent Affidavit of Identity Form (see below) from the authorized agent to confirm that the person making the request on your behalf is the agent authorized to do so.
- If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of a California consumer, please use this Authorized Agent Affidavit of Identity Form. The consumer must provide a separate Designation of Authorized Agent Affidavit Form (see above) authorizing you to make the request on their behalf. If the California consumer on whose behalf you’re making the request lacks legal, mental, or physical capacity to make their own request or execute a an Affidavit designating you as their authorized agent, you must additionally provide proof of your status as the consumer’s legally authorized representative in the form of a Power of Attorney or other similar instrument.
We will reimburse you for all reasonable and necessary costs incurred in notarizing the affidavit required to verify your identity, provided that you submit an itemized receipt or other sufficient proof of the transaction and costs incurred.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to all verifiable consumer requests within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.